Bipolar Foundation gets support from Del Mar’s Flower Hill businesses from May 1-10
Del Mar’s Flower Hill Promenade shops and restaurants are offering 10 percent to 20 percent off purchases made from May 1-10 to support Mental Health Awareness Month and the International Bipolar Foundation. Purchase a discount card from the foundation for $25 and use it as often as you like at the participating vendors.
“I’m pleased to partner with IBPF. The silent stigma associated with mental illness prevents treatment. Let’s strive to make it understood and acceptable,” said Jeffrey Essakow, managing partner of Flower Hill Promenade.
To purchase your discount card, contact IBPF at 858-764-7426 or look for volunteers selling the cards at the Promenade.
IBPF also has a Hope Gift Bag, complete with glass and pewter tokens with inspirational sayings, a bookmark with important phone numbers and refrigerator magnet. Bags are $10 plus shipping and handling. To order with personalized message, call Heather: 858-764-2496.
If you want something special for yourself, check out the IBPF auction, but make sure you do so before the items go live at the May 9 gala:
• Private suite for 12 at Madison Square Garden to see Knicks or Rangers
• Padres General Manager for a Day
• Week long stay for 6 at Stein Eriksen in Deer Valley
• RT airfare to Boston and 4 Dugout seats at Fenway Park to see the Red Sox
• Private suite for 12 to see the sold-out Billy Joel concert in New York on June 20
• Padres Dugout seats, dinner downtown, limo & hotel stay at Estancia
• Week’s stay in Big Bear
To see the complete list of live auction items or to buy a gala ticket, visit www.ibpf.org.
Get the Del Mar Times in your inbox
Top stories from Carmel Valley, Del Mar and Solana Beach every Friday.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Del Mar Times.