Del Mar Recycles holds drop-off on July 18
Del Mar Recycles is holding a drop-off from 9 a.m.-noon Saturday, July 18, at city hall, 1050 Camino Del Mar, in the upper parking lot.
This event is open to city of Del Mar residents and businesses only.
The collection of non-controlled medications and sharps is limited to residents only.
• Limited to 3 standard office storage boxes
Compact fluorescent bulbs:
• Tubes or bulbs
• Limited to 12 bulbs or tubes
Sharps (residents only, businesses are excluded):
• Syringes, lancets or needles
• Must be brought in a puncture-resistant sealed container
• AA, AAA, C, D, 9-volt, alkaline, rechargeable, lithium and coin cells, and small button size
Medications (residents only, businesses are excluded):
• Noncontrolled medications only
• No controlled medications, such as codeine, Vicodin, or other painkillers
Get the Del Mar Times in your inbox
Top stories from Carmel Valley, Del Mar and Solana Beach every Friday for free.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Del Mar Times.