Del Mar Foundation fall fundraising ends Dec. 31
The Del Mar Foundation will be wrapping up its fall fundraising campaign Dec. 31.
This year’s fundraising goal of $100,000 ensures that the cost of Del Mar Foundation programs and operations will be covered next year.
There are many great reasons to give to the Del Mar Foundation. Executive Director Karen Wilson says these are the reasons she hears most often in conversations with friends and neighbors:
• Give because you believe in your community and want to help it thrive.
• Give because you know that good memories make happy hearts and strong families.
• Give because the look on your child’s/grandchild’s face is priceless while parading up Coast Boulevard on the 4th of July; looking for Easter Eggs in Seagrove Park; roasting marshmallows at the Spooktacular Beach Bonfire; playing with friends at a playgroup.
• Give to help others.
• Give to enjoy the benefit of receiving priority registration at DMF Talks and other events.
• Give because it makes you feel like you are part of a bigger picture and part of a community that cares.
“If any of these reasons for giving resonate with you, I hope you will consider a gift to the Del Mar Foundation,” says Wilson. “Every dollar makes a difference in the work we do.”
To donate, visit delmarfoundation.org or send a check to “Fundraising” at Del Mar Foundation, 225 9th St., Del Mar, CA 92014.
The Del Mar Foundation sponsors programs, makes grants, and manages $2 million in endowment funds to benefit the greater Del Mar community. Its community endowment provides long-term funding stability for community needs. Visit www.delmarfoundation.org.
Get the Del Mar Times in your inbox
Top stories from Carmel Valley, Del Mar and Solana Beach every Friday for free.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Del Mar Times.