Weekly crime log
- Commercial burglary-100 block of Solana Hills Drive, 2:38 a.m.
- Possession controlled substance paraphernalia-100 block of S. Sierra Avenue, 1:45 p.m.
- Felony vandalism, $400 in damages or more-500 block of S. Sierra Avenue, 10 a.m.
- Felon in possession of a firearm-100 block of 15th Street, 5:30 p.m.
- Vehicle break-in/theft-200 block of Torrey Pines Terrace, 9:30 p.m.
- Vehicle break-in/theft-2800 block of Camino Del Mar, 6 p.m.
- Felony grand theft shoplifting-3500 block of Del Mar Heights Road, 4:53 p.m.
- Commercial burglary-12800 block of El Camino Real, 3:33 a.m.
- DUI-13000 block of Walking Path Place, 7:20 p.m.
- Felony grand theft-11700 block of Carmel Creek Road, 3:30 p.m.
- Vehicle break-in/theft-3500 block of Del Mar Heights Road, 4:50 p.m.
- Felony grand theft, shoplifting-12800 block of El Camino Real, 5:30 p.m.
- Assault, threaten crime with intent to terrorize-13000 block of Chambord Way, 10:42 a.m.
- Assault, simple battery-6100 block of Verda Lane, 8:30 a.m.
- Assault, obstruct or resist executive officer with serious injury-10600 block of Calle Mar de Mariposa, 5:10 p.m.
Get the Del Mar Times in your inbox
Top stories from Carmel Valley, Del Mar and Solana Beach every Friday for free.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Del Mar Times.