Weekly crime log
- Vandalism-700 lock of Valley Avenue, 8 a.m.
- Assault, simple battery-14600 block of Via De La Valle, 3:15 p.m.
- Vehicle break-in/theft-2700 block of Via de la Valle, 1:20 p.m.
- Grand theft-200 block of S. Highway 101, 1:30 p.m.
- Motor vehicle theft-500 block of S.Sierra Avenue, 2:15 p.m.
- Vehicle break-in/theft-400 block of S. Sierra Avenue, 3:30 p.m.
- Vehicle break-in/theft-1600 block of Coast Boulevard, 10 a.m.
- Petty theft-14000 block of Boquita Drive, 2:52 p.m.
- Assault with a deadly weapon, not firearm-15th Street and Coast Boulevard,4:40 p.m.
- Vandalism-2800 block of Del Mar Heights Road, 4 p.m.
- Felony assault, cause harm of elder dependent adult-13300 block of Barbados Way, 9:02 a.m.
- Disorderly conduct, under the influence of drugs-2200 block of Jimmy Durante Boulevard, 11:32 p.m.
- Assault, battery with serious bodily injury-2200 block of Jimmy Durante Boulevard, 3:30 p.m.
- Petty theft-5300 block of Sweetwater Trail, 12:50 p.m.
- Use/under the influence of a controlled substance-Del Mar Heights Road and Valerio Gate, 6:57 p.m.
- DUI-3400 bock of Del Mar Heights Road, 10:31 p.m.
- DUI-El Camino Real and Via de la Valle, 2:49 a.m.
DEL MAR MESA
- Petty theft-6900 block of The Preserve Way, 10 p.m.
Get the Del Mar Times in your inbox
Top stories from Carmel Valley, Del Mar and Solana Beach every Friday for free.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Del Mar Times.