Community center seeks business partnerships
By Arlene K. Schag
Rancho Santa Fe Community CenterLooking for a better way to market your business and support the community? You are invited to join the Rancho Santa Fe Community Center’s Business Associate Program.
The community center has served more than 3,000 residents of the greater Rancho Santa Fe area for more than 35 years. Its mission is to “enhance the spirit and benefits of community life through programs, events and services.”
The Rancho Santa Fe Community Center puts so much focus on providing quality programming for children, families, seniors and individuals with a variety of athletic and fitness classes, holiday and summer camps, and special events that celebrate our strong sense of pride in the community.
The center is made of up more than 700 family, individual and couple memberships. We are proud to open our doors to local businesses in Rancho Santa Fe, so please consider joining our family. Get your brand out there and positively ingrained in local life.
To meet the needs of our growing neighborhoods, the RSFCC has added a new Business partnership program - check it out.
Business Associate - $100 per year
- Business logo included in all electronic and mail communications.
- Attend biannual business network socials.
- Opportunity to learn about upcoming events and co-marketing opportunities.
- Special discounted rate for all facility rentals (a $30 discount for each).
- Business logo listed on center’s Web site, www.rsfcc.org.
- Opportunity to partner on special one-time events.
- Includes the membership rate for seasonal one-time special events.
Premium Business Associate - $250 per year
- All benefits listed above.
- Linked business logo to your Web site.
Thank you to our thriving supporters: Premium Business Associates - Hansch Wealth Management Group; Henderson, Caverly, Pum & Charney LLP; Torrey Pines Cleaning & Flood Services; Capricorne Villas; Fairbanks Village Plaza; Rancho Computer Networks; The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe & Mister B’s.
Business Associates: B & W Architects; Elizabeth Christensen O.D.; Helen Woodward Animal Center; KD Designs Events; Mariposa Tree Services Inc.; Le Dimora; Merrill Lynch; Personally Fit-Rancho Santa Fe.
Contact Erin Leahey at 756-2461,
for more information.